Saturday, January 5, 2013

Comic! Live By The Sword: Chapter 1, Page 1

Right Click > Open In New Tab to see full size 

As promised, the first page of Live By The Sword. I won't go into too much detail about my plans for the story just yet, though I did give a little more information on Joe, our main character for this chaper, last week.

Regrettably, I'm going to be a little slow with adding new pages at first, as I do have quite a few other commitments at the moment. Page 2 will be up in 3 weeks time, on the Friday, 25th of January, with more character portraits and other regular Kev's Lounge stuff  in the interrim I do plan to shorten the release gap down to two weeks, and then down to one, in the future. I also plan to set up a better home for the comic once I have a few pages done with better navigation and a nicer user experience than blogger can offer.

Artwork and Characters © 2013 Kevin Richard John Berry


Please share this with friends using the share button below.

No comments: